On Friday I made these tasty cupcakes from http://makeandbakefromscratch.com. They didn't last too long but I will be definitely making them again. Perfect with a cup of green tea.
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup ground almond
pinch of pink rock salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp cinnamon powder
5 free range eggs
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 tablespoon of cocoa nibs
1 tbsp chia seeds
1/4 cup agave
- Mix coconut flour, almond meal, salt,vanilla essence, baking soda, cinnamon cocoa nibs and chia seeds.
- In a blender add eggs, coconut oil, bananas and agave syrup.
- Fold the wet mixture into the dry mixture and combine.
- Fill cupcake cases half way and pop into pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Once baked, all to cool.
- Add various toppings such as peanut butter and cocoa nibs; almond butter and cocoa nibs or smother in dark chocolate. I am not a massive peanut butter fan but it was definitely my favourite topping. They are even delicious with no topping.